FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: HOW DO I EXCHANGE A SHIRT FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE?
If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send us email to: email@example.com with
Subject: Attention SIZE EXHANGE
You have 30 days to exchange your item.
-Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like.
-If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $5 unless you order a large amount of weight.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We do offer international shipping but not worldwide right now we only ship to UK, Canada and Australia.
- How do I track my package?
- You can reach out to our customer support desk at email@example.com to ask questions anytime.
- How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes only a few days to get your shirt printed and shipped out. Extremely popular designs can cause a 1-2 week delay in printing. Once shipped, it only takes your order will arrive within a few days. We currently have print shops in Georgia and California. We get our jewelry from trusted artisans around the globe so some jewelry items can take 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. You’ll receive an email & tracking number when your order has shipped. If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
- I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.